Today the Raspberry Pi Foundation announced that one can now buy the Raspberry Pi, a credit-card sized computer board that costs only $35. The Foundation entered licensed manufacture partnerships with two British companies to produce and sell the device. One of the two, RS Components (RS) is already experiencing tremendous interest in the Raspberry Pi. Quoting Chris Page, General Manager, Electronics at RS:
- http URLs: open the default browser
- mailto URLs: open the default email client
- file URLs: open a window showing the directory (on OS X)
- 2.1. Function-scoped variables
- 2.2. Inadvertent sharing via a closure
- 2.7. for...in is weird
- 2012-06-28: Restructured much of the content, to make it easier to digest.
- 2012-06-27: New section “More information on Servo”.