- Typical high-end Android Honeycomb tablet, 10.1" screen.
- Optional stylus. Interesting and useful. Seems like the screen explicitly supports styli, as opposed to the iPad, where such support has been added after the fact, by third parties . Lenovo could get such a screen from N-Trig  which said in February that several Android tablets would be using their technology this summer.
- Accessory: keyboard shell. Most intriguing aspect: it has a trackpad. This could greatly increase the usability when using the tablet in keyboard mode .
- Availability: “it’s targeted for an August launch, but there are also a few mentions of July.” 
|The Lenovo tablet being inserted into the optional keyboard shell [source: This is my next].|
- Exclusive: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet with Honeycomb and an optional stylus to hit this summer
- Kickstarter project: turn your pen into a capacitive stylus via a cap
- The stylus isn't dead: more pen-based tablets and apps coming this year
- The three contexts of device interaction
- Update 2011-04-26: Exclusive: Lenovo 7-inch Honeycomb tablet coming later this year