- Will be designed to fit the iPhone 4 and the latest video-enabled iPod Touch.
- They also are producing an accessory that slides into the holder to provide a standard tripod mount. That means you can use this with most available pocket cameras.
- Supports both portrait and landscape use of iPhone.
- Rotates 180°.
- Works whenever the base can sense the remote up to 8 meters indoors and outdoors.
- Include a button on the remote that can be used for taking pictures.
- Tilt (vertically) in addition to swivel (horizontally).
Update 2011-01-18: As a commenter pointed out, the Glif is loosely related. It is also an iPhone stand and crowd-financed. They easily reached their goal. John Gruber put in a good word on his blog, which must have helped.